Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Historic Moment as God Says "Thank You and Sorry to Kong Hee

God didn't say thank you nor sorry to Jesus for what he had gone through but only to Kong Hee His special child.

God already warned us, "what we sow is what we reap".......this is a reciprocal action or effect, has nothing to do with God.

God is Almighty, He never apologizes or say thank you to anyone........Only twice the bible says that He truly feels sorry for.....

Gen 6:6-7, And the Lord regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.”
1 Sam 15:11, I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following me and has not performed my commandments.” And Samuel was angry, and he cried to the Lord all night.

Ezekiel 24:14 says, I, the Lord, have spoken; it shall come to pass, I will do it, I will not go back, I will not spare, I will not repent; according to your ways and your doings I will judge you, says the Lord God.”


No comments:

Post a Comment