Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MESSAGE of THE THREE ANGELS

Randy Ailie and Maurice Smith.

We have spoken a bit in the past about "false" angels - 'Emma' the glittering female angel and the like. But are there true angels bringing messages from the Lord for His people today like in the Bible? If so, what kind of messages would they be? One thing we see in Scripture is that when true angels came, they were "holy" messengers from the very presence of God. People often fell on their face because of this holy presence of the Lord. And of course the content of the messages was biblical and holy also.

Last week someone posted an account of a real "angelic visitation" on our website. At least it had the ring of authenticity about it. I believe the message it contains is important enough to risk sending it out - despite a possible "backlash". Below are two accounts of this exact same event. I would be interested in your responses, my friends.

(1) THREE ANGELS With THREE MESSAGES by Randy Ailie.

There is a huge crisis coming that is going to purge the system. We as leaders need to recognize and address this. He is promising to visit his church in a way we have never seen before.

A few years back I was in a meeting with other well known leaders to pray about what the Lord wanted us to hear. 3 angels visited us. This was witnessed by everyone there! They spoke to us concerning this coming visitation and what we had to do to prepare for this... it left an indelible mark on almost everyone there for years now. Most of us walked around in stunned silence with bouts of crying for months.

They told us to shun or stay away from the big things that were being promoted by the church. They talked to us directly about spending quiet intimate time with Him, alone!... This intimacy is the foundation of everything, and the hardest! The second Angel talked to us about the Lord bringing his Holiness back to the church. And the third talked to us about the Lord himself bringing the very Terror of God back to the church. This has left an indelible mark on me. The entire church as we know it in every form and manner has departed from these thoughts...

The third angel was (I am fighting tears here) standing as a flame of fire. Just fresh out of the very presence of God. I do not know how to explain or even try to use words here describing this, it
seems outside of my scope of words. He was overwhelming in his appearance. He was the one telling us about the coming of the terror of the Lord in his visitation on His church. I guess the Lord wanted to make a point. I try not to spend much time thinking of this, it kind of freaks me out. It is an unspeakable flashlight into my existence and leaves me in a true state of awe in every sense of the word. My perception of who God is has now and forever been unalterably changed. Especially by this one.

(2) "THE MEETING" - Published May 2nd, 2007 by Maurice Smith.

The following took place at a recent house church gathering... I will only say that I know and trust the people involved, people not given to "pushing the envelope" or "flights of fancy". The meeting lasted
approximately four hours. What I am about to relate began roughly an hour into the gathering. According to half of the people who were present and actually witnessed this, three angels appeared, each
bearing a specific message.

The First Angel

According to those present who witnessed this, the first angel was clothed in crimson and purple and had a regal nature about him. His message, as recorded by one person present, was as follows:

"This is what the spirit has to say to the 1st Church: Listen! The 1st angel of the church first established in the Lord says this. Repent, for my heart is broken, for I have broken the staff of correction over the backs of my sheep who long for different pastures and whose heart is fat on that which is not holy, for I will now let them pursue their own lusts and (I will now) stand out of the way!"

The Second Angel

According to those who witnessed this, the second angel was clothed humbly and "non-descriptly" with simple robes. His message was as follows:

"The 2nd angel has to say in a still small voice, be quiet, for only those who seek to drink from the still small brook and who are not afraid of persecution, who love the Lord more than life and thirst not for the glory and the big things that profit only the flesh, who hunger for intimacy, shall enter in! For in such is true power found - in the quiet clearings where the River of God’s brook quietly murmurs shall peace and purpose be found. Clothe yourselves in humility, for I shall be found there in peace and tranquility!"

The Third Angel.

"When the 3rd angel approached me I trembled in fear (!) for he is an all consuming fire. His eyes are ablaze with God’s glory and his robes are a burning furnace - for he is fresh from the Lord’s Presence, shrouded with His glory and holiness! And his presence is a terrible thing, for he has to say:
‘Go tell my people to Repent, for they have lost their fear of the Lord, they no longer desire to hear what He truly has to say (It will cost you everything!). Holiness - Holiness - Holiness. Be Holy, for I am holy! Tremble in fear for I am coming!’"

The Meaning

The people involved in this meeting/visitation were deeply affected both then and for several days afterwards... One of them called me on the verge of tears, "I’ve been pondering this all day. Maurice,
what does this mean?" Good question. I believe it means several things, and I want to try and summarize what I think is happening...

God is still calling His people to repentance (two of the three angelic messages contained exhortations to repent)... but they have resisted the "staff of correction" and so He is preparing to send them one of the worst forms of judgment; He is going to stand aside and let them have their own way: "I will now let them pursue their own lusts and (I will now) stand out of the way!" It is a terrible day when God gives us over to the lusts and desires of our own heart...

We are entering a season of divine visitation and God is driving a stake in the ground (one of those "Remember this day!" moments). He is calling His Church back to repentance, to intimacy and to holiness. These three messages are not new. We’ve heard them before... repentance, intimacy and holiness.

-SOURCE-
http://www.parousianetwork.org/Newsletter_Archive/Parousia_Weekly_E-
Letter_For_05_02_07.htm

1 comment:

  1. Grace & Peace to you from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.- A Believer from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete