Friday, November 26, 2010

Plenty Followed By Famine

Catherine Brown - Scotland UK

There Will Be A Seven-Year Period Of Plenty, Followed By A Seven-Year Period
Of Famine Mar 27, 2007

Will traders barter for him? Will they divide him up among the merchants?" Job 41:6

A Vision of the Church and the Marketplace

In a recent vision, the Lord showed me a picture of the Church in two separate halves. In one-half (within the realm of my vision), I saw the Marketplace with Christian ministers and ministries represented within it. On the opposite side from these people, was another group of Church-place
Christian ministers and ministries.

In the hands of one group were one-half of a sterling pound note; and the other half of the sterling pound note was in the hands of the other group. Between both parties, was a divide, and in the divide, a dragon was positioned to separate the two. The dragon (or leviathan) stood between the two groups of ministers/ministries and brought disunity and division. Before the vision ended, the Lord spoke these powerful words into my heart:

"There is equity in the Church that belongs in and to the Marketplace, and there is equity in the Marketplace that belongs in and to the Church."

"There will be a seven-year period of plenty, followed by a seven-year period of famine. From 2007-2014, I am granting a window of grace and mercy to prepare for the seven years of famine."

"I am calling for the Kingdom economists and accountants, for without them, My Church cannot fulfill her global mandate on the earth. I am going to pour out My anointing upon them in unprecedented levels. It will be seen as a thousand-fold increase of the anointing that was upon My servant Joseph in
the days of Egypt."

"I will grant favor to these chosen servants, and they will enable and equip the Church and the Marketplace in the outworking of Heavenly vision--in strategizing, in forming Godly alliances, and in creating infrastructure for the fulfillment of vision for the coming seven years of harvest."

"The Church and the Marketplace ministers and ministries must learn to unite, to collaborate, and co-operate with My Holy Spirit. For I have placed vision and resource in the Church that cannot be fulfilled unless it is in partnership with the Marketplace, and I have placed vision and resource in
the Marketplace that cannot be fulfilled unless it is in partnership with the Church."

"I formed Leviathan to frolic in the seas, but Leviathan has opposed the work of My Son. Therefore, I have broken the heads of the monster in the waters; I have crushed the heads of Leviathan. It is only by humility that you will overcome the dragon in your midst. Turn from your pride and arrogance and repent for abuse and misuse of influence, authority, and power to which I have entrusted to you. Leviathan has caused My children to operate in lies, gossip, slander, accusation, faultfinding,
criticism, and rumor."

"Heaven's economy is wrapped up in Heaven's justice and where there is injustice, there is a blockage in Heaven's economy and this prevents the fullness of My blessing being released to you and through you."

"I will disarm Leviathan in your midst if you will choose to walk in My humility, repentance, and love. I call you to form a Heavenly alliance between Church and Marketplace, for in My eyes, the two are one. You each have spheres of influence, which I have granted to you. I have given you gifts, and I have called you in the power of My Spirit. I call you now to lay down your mistrust of each other, to be healed of past hurts when the Church has rejected the Marketplace and the Marketplace has rejected the Church."

"Do not be defined by the disappointments of the past. Do not allow the reputation of man to rob you of My blessing. Do not allow fear and mistrust to rob you of breakthrough. Stand together in the bond of peace and love, and I will release My blessing in your midst. Set a precedent in My Righteousness; build a bridge of holy brotherhood; walk in purity of motivation and trust Me, for your destinies are both individual and corporate."

"I call My Church to unity, to purity, and to holiness, for My desire is to pour out abundant blessing from Heaven and save the earth. Like Abraham before you, walk before Me and be blameless. As children of Abraham, you are heirs to the promise. My grace overcomes all betrayal."

"Be bold in My Holiness. Prefer one another in love. I proclaim healing over My Church and remind her of her mandate to love selflessly, to be a people of faith, and to fulfill the Great Commission that I have entrusted to the sons of men. Carry My Cross and the accomplishment of Calvary in all that you do, and I will heal your lands."

No comments:

Post a Comment