Monday, July 25, 2011

Hell's Best Kept Secret

Evangelist Ray Comfort  www.LivingWaters.com



Hell's Best Kept Secret:
Why do 80-90% of those making a decision for Christ fall away from the faith? What is the principle that Spurgeon, Wesley, Whitefield, etc., used to reach the lost? Why has the Church neglected it? Don't let anything stop you from listening to this incredible teaching. KIRK CAMERON: "Powerful. Life-changing. Prepare to be shocked." BRYAN TURNER: "I can't… but preach anything else" RON DICIANNI: "Ray Comfort forever changed my approach to sharing the gospel." TOM GRINNER, Gateway Broadcasting: "This is the hottest message on the planet!" PASTOR REB BRADLEY: "It will revolutionize the Church." PASTOR WAYNE WELBORN: "The best thing I have ever heard!" PASTOR KEN ARMSTRONG: "I began to weep as I saw the importance of this message." PASTOR JEROD MCPHERSON: "'Hell's Best Kept Secret' has completely destroyed my theology. What was first anger toward you caused me to search the Scripture, and has now turned to a sincere thank-you." PASTOR CHRIS STOCKWELL: "I listened to [the audio of] 'Hell's Best Kept Secret' 250 times!" TOM ELLIFF, Past-president of the Southern Baptist Convention: "'Hell's Best Kept Secret' is a message every congregation needs to hear."

No comments:

Post a Comment